The Albany Branch opened in 1989 as Mid-State Petroleum, and was acquired by Carson as a branch location in 1990. We service customers in Lane, Linn, Benton, Marion and Polk Counties with both fuels and a full lubricants line. We also carry diesel exhaust fluids (DEF) and carwash chemicals. We offer after hours emergency services to our customers. Our emergency services are kept in house to ensure better and more reliable service.
- Bulk fuel deliveries from 100 to 10,000 gallons
- Full line of lubricants- featuring the following brands
- First Source Elite Chevron Lubricants Marketer
- Carwash products
- Carwash installation sales
- Carwash maintenance
- Fuel and lubricant testing and reconditioning
- Hotsy pressure washer sales and service
- Clean Burn waste oil heater sales and service
- Waste water treatment systems
- Five CFN and two Pacific Pride cardlock locations in the area
- Sell or lease of:
- Parts and related supplies
- HVAC sales and service for Toyo and Monitor stoves
- Standard furnace installation and repair
Hours & Location
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
4195 Santiam Highway Southeast, Albany, OR 97322
Toll Free: 800-949-1817
For directions to our branch, please click here.
Please feel free to call us at 541-926-1817 or click the contact us button below to fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.
Our Branch has supported many community activities throughout the years, with a strong emphasis on youth. We have sponsored Little League teams, High School Grad Night Celebrations, High School Sport Calendars, benefit auctions for the Boys & Girls Clubs, Central High School, Scio High School, Central Linn High School, as well as County Fairs in Linn, Benton, Marion and Polk Counties. We will also be sponsoring Lane County Fair this year since they have brought back their 4-H Auction. We have donated to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation as well as Keizer Little League.