On-site Fleet Fueling
Carson’s Fleet Fueling Team will re-fuel your fleet and/or equipment during your off-duty hours. By allowing Carson to provide fleet fueling (wet hosing/mobile fueling), this allows for increased productivity by your staff. Your employees will no longer have to spend time at the end or beginning of their shift having to fuel their vehicles and/or equipment. This service not only helps your business increase fleet efficiency and increase bottom line profits but it also helps track fuel usage by vehicle or equipment to provide the end user with reports.
This service also has value as it eliminates the need for an onsite fuel tank and/or filling equipment, which leads to cost savings and creates a safer work environment by not having onsite fuel storage. The potential for misuse of company time and credit cards is also eliminated as employees are allowed to be productive as soon as their shift starts. In addition, you don’t have the added cost of your employee waiting in lines at fueling stations or their employer’s fueling tanks.
How does wet hosing work?
- Carson fleet fueling truck comes to your specified location
- Carson’s fleet fuel driver then individually fuels all vehicles or equipment that needs fuel
- The driver keeps track of how much fuel goes into each vehicle or piece of equipment
- Carson has a strong dedication to delivering innovative solutions to our customers. In order for our drivers to track how much fuel goes into each vehicle or equipment, they use a scanner to scan the truck’s or piece of equipment’s assigned bar codes that is then reported to an electronic inventory system
- The fleet manager then receives the data via an Internet login to their wet hosing account
If you would like more information on fleet fueling or have questions, please feel free to give us a call at 503.224.8500 or click the contact us button below to fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.