FIND US AT: 5468 Biersen Way, Suite 100, Central Point, Oregon 97502
Remit payments to: P.O. Box 41390 Eugene, OR 97404
Medford serves Southern Oregon communities with a territory the includes sections of Josephine, Jackson, Douglans and Klamath counties.
- Cave Junction
- Eagle Point
- Grants Pass
- Shady Cove
- White City
- Wolf Creek
About Carson Medford
Originally called Medford Fuel and owned by the Terpening family, Carson’s Medford branch has been serving the communities in Southern Oregon since the 1920s. When the Terpening family retired in 2019, they trusted Carson to continue their legacy. The deep family values that ran through Medford Fuel is also a part of Carson’s DNA. We have been family owned since 1938 and continue to be run by the grandson of our original founder. We’ve also been one of Oregon’s Top 100 Privately Owned Companies for over three decades. Our staff are hard-working people from and devoted to the communities we serve. For Carson, the joining of Medford Fuel expanded our resources in South Oregon, allowing us to better serve existing and future customers across the region.