- Home Heating Oil
- NEXGEN Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Cardlock Services
- Industrial Solutions
Kim Stewart, the former branch manager at Carson Tillamook, was the third generation in her family to run operations at this location. The business was started by her grandfather, R.F. Brennan in 1958 as a Mobil Oil Distributor. In the 80’s and 90’s the branch, then known as Brennan Oil, merged with several other local distributors whose brands included Arco and Chevron. The branch, purchased by Carson in 2006, services areas north to Astoria and south to Lincoln City and Willamina. We have a staff of 7 employees and supply fuel and lubricants to all industries including timber, farming and marine.
We sponsor the Tillamook County Demolition Derby and our charities include the Tillamook High School Charity Drive, Rocky Mountain Foundation, Oregon Hunters Association, Mudd Nick Foundation and the Oregon Jersey Cattle Association among others.