- Home Heating Oil
- Heating and Cooling
- NEXGEN Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Cardlock Services
- Industrial Solutions
Carson began selling heating oil in 1938 when John T. Carson opened the first office on Burnside Street in Portland, OR as the John Carson Oil Company. In 1962, John A. Carson took over the company and relocated to a facility on NW Savier. In 1987, the company relocated once more to our current location on NW 35th Avenue in Portland’s Northwest Industrial area. NW 35th Avenue serves as corporate headquarters.
Today, we’re just known as Carson. Each of our business lines share the Carson brand name with a focus on what product or service is being provided. For example, Pacific Industrial Solutions is now called Carson Industrial Solutions.
Headquarters makes fuels and lubricant deliveries with our tank wagons as far as Ripple Brook Ranger and Government Camp to the east, Newberg and Banks to the west, Woodburn to the south, and Ridgefield, Washington to the north. With our truck and trailers we can cover all of Oregon, Washington, and Western Idaho.