Carson North Bend
- Retail fueling stations
- 4 Shell & Chevron branded retail locations throughout Coos & Curry Counties
- Commercial Cardlock fueling: 6 Pacific Pride & CFN card locks throughout Coos & Curry Counties
- Mobile fleet fueling services
- Marine Fueling – United States Coast Guard certified and approved over the water fuel transfer supplier
- Heating Oil: residential & commercial
- Jobsite deliveries of bulk diesel fuel, gasoline products, & lubricants
- First Source Elite Chevron Lubricants Marketer
- Full line of commercial, industrial, marine lubricants, greases, and antifreeze products with on-site delivery available
- Featured brands:
- Featured brands:
- Certified fuel and lubricant specialist on-staff to recommend & monitor precise product applications & uses
- Customer direct (personalized) lubricant & product training available on request
- Racing gasoline by VP Racing Fuels in bulk & packaged quantities
- Authorized SOY POWER Bio-Diesel supplier
- Common carrier petroleum trucking services available
- Dependable, safe, and well maintained fleet of equipment
- 24 hour a day, 7 days per week fuel dispatch & delivery service
- Official DESC contractor – SEACARD Program
- Petroleum tank, pump, and equipment sales & tank loan programs
- Fuel/lubricant dispensing systems, design and maintenance
- Environmental product sales – pads, booms, absorbent clean-up materials, etc.
- Hotsy brand pressure washers & accessories
Our Carson North Bend branch was originally Davis Oil., Inc founded in 1965 by Harry C. Davis. In 2007, Davis Oil was purchased by Carson. Davis Oil was a dominant competitor and a trusted brand in the North Bend community. Carson continues to honor the dedication and trust in the community that was established by Davis Oil.
The branch started out as a small Texaco Distributorship in Coos Bay, Oregon that had two tank-wagon trucks and served local retail stations, heating oil accounts and commercial customers throughout the greater Coos Bay-North Bend area with bulk fuel and lubricants. Over the decades it grew to own and operate 9 branded retail gasoline stations and 6 commercial card locks, as well as supplying branded retail stations and commercial customers across the state.
Today the Carson continues to own and operate its own network of retail gasoline stations and convenience stores as well as Pacific Pride and CFN commercial cardlocks strategically located all along the Oregon Coast. One of our main focuses is on commercial business. Our long-term relationships with major fuel suppliers and multiple lines of brand name quality lubricants such as Chevron, coupled with competitive pricing, timely and safe deliveries and top-notch customer service make us the #1 choice for commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural and marine customers.
From our North Bend, Oregon headquarters and Grants Pass, Oregon satellite office we proudly service customers from Florence to the California border along the Oregon coast, and from Roseburg to the California border along Interstate 5.
Carson passionately believes that being engaged in and giving back to the community we live in is not only a fun thing to do…it’s the right thing to do. For this reason we are active members of the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce and the Bay-Area Club Rotary. We support local schools and sports through annual sponsorships, as well as the Coos County Fair & Rodeo, the Bay Area Sportsman Association, the Bay Area Fun Festival, Dunefest and many, many more. We also support several local charities and non-profit organizations.