Carson North Bend
- Bulk Fuel Delivery
- Heating Oil: residential & commercial
- Fuel Cards & Commercial Cardlock
- Mobile fleet fueling services
- Marine Fueling – United States Coast Guard certified and approved over the water fuel transfer supplier
- Full line of commercial, industrial, marine lubricants, greases, and antifreeze products with on-site delivery available
- Featured brands:
- Renewable Lubricants
- Featured brands:
- NEXGEN DEF
- Certified fuel and lubricant specialist on-staff
- Customer direct (personalized) lubricant & product training available on request
- Racing gasoline by VP Racing Fuels in bulk & packaged quantities
- Common carrier petroleum trucking services available
- Official DESC contractor – SEACARD Program
- Petroleum tank, pump, and equipment sales & tank loan programs
- Fuel/lubricant dispensing systems, design and maintenance
- Environmental product sales – pads, booms, absorbent clean-up materials, etc.
- Hotsy brand pressure washers & accessories
Carson North Bend provides a full range of fuel and lubricant services along the Oregon coast and outlying areas from the Oregon-California border to Heceta.
- Bunker Hill
- Coos Bay
- Gold Beach
- Myrtle Point
- Port Orford
- Winchester Bay
Our Carson North Bend branch started out as a small Texaco Distributorship in Coos Bay, Oregon under the name of Davis Oil in 1965. Over the decades, Davis Oil grew into a dominant provider with a comprehensive range of fuel and lubricant services, cardlocks, and retail gas stations and was trusted name in communities throughout Southern Oregon. In 2007, we welcomed Davis Oil into the Carson brand. Chris Davis, son of Harry Davis, remains our District Manager overseeing our North Bend and four other branches along the Oregon Coast and southern territories – reflecting the strong commitment to excellence by both brands.
It is precisely this tradition of excellence that makes Carson are the #1 choice for commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural and marine customers throughout the Pacific Northwest.